The people have spoken once again…
After launching the People’s Choice Awards for this summer’s Calgary BBN event and following up in Grande Prairie in September, the people of Edmonton had their turn to tell us about their favourite accredited bars.
Online People’s Choice votes were collected from November 5-19 – one day before this year’s 9th Annual Best Bar None event.
And, over the 14 day period, an incredible 2,512 votes were collected online. Clearly, Edmontonians love sharing their opinions on their favourite bars.
We asked Edmontonians to tell us which bars were looking out for them by going above and beyond to provide excellent service and safety.
Voters selected their favourite bars in eleven different categories – here are the proud winners!
- BEST SMALL PUB THE BUCKINGHAM
- BEST PUB URBAN TAVERN
- BEST LARGE PUB O’BYRNE’S IRISH PUB
- BAR/LOUNGE ON THE ROCKS
- NIGHTCLUB / LIVE MUSIC VENUE STARLITE ROOM AND TEMPLE
- RESTAURANT AND BAR JULIO’S BARRIO
- RESTAURANT AND BAR (SEPARATE LOUNGE) BOSTON PIZZA LOUNGE (SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON)
- CASINO RIVER CREE RESORT AND CASINO
- BEST HOTEL BAR CRASH LOBBY BAR AT CRASH HOTEL
- CAMPUS BAR THE NEST TAPHOUSE GRILL – NAIT
- GREATER EDMONTON AREA BAR LOCAL PUBLIC EATERY – SHERWOOD PARK
Make sure to also check out our category winners!
Don’t forget to check the Best Bar Finder to locate a bar that takes your fun and safety seriously.